The first quarter of 2021 has been very good news for the global smartphone market as sales have increase by 27%. In 2020, the smartphone market suffered through challenges like supply issues and lowered demand because of the raging pandemic and the accompanying economic and production challenges. However, in the past 6 months or so, the restrictions have been eased and it has augured very well for the global smartphone market.
A look at Samsung at the top of the food chain
In the first quarter of 2021, Samsung has been at the top having shipped around 77 million units to take a 22% share of the market, while ahead of Apple at 15%. Samsung is hands-down the largest manufacturer of mobile phones and smartphones in the world and it has come a very long way with the release of the Samsung Solstice, a long time back. The Samsung Galaxy line is perhaps its most popular line of smartphones and recent advanced launches have kept people interested in all the offerings in the Galaxy series.
While it is true that the cell phone offerings from Samsung are surely getting better and more advanced with each and every other release, the cell phones from Samsung are not entirely without its cons and vulnerabilities either. Samsung cell phones captured the imagination of the masses and powered Samsung to become the 2nd biggest technology company in the world (by revenue) behind Apple. Further, Samsung is also the 12th biggest company in the world by market capitalization. Over the years, the different cell phone offerings from Samsung powered it to become a multi-billion-dollar behemoth which continues to have the lion’s share in the global cell phone market.
Why does it make sense to enter the samsung cell phone parts business?
Samsung cell phones have also made hundreds of millions of dollars for the different parties that are invested in samsung cell phone parts wholesale like distributors, wholesalers, retailers and resellers. This is because when a Samsung cell phone begins malfunctioning the first instinct of people is to take their malfunctioning devices to service centers who might advise to replace some of the parts, if the problem is with the hardware of the device and not with its software.
Entering the samsung cell phone parts business in different capacities can actually prove to very good for your entrepreneurial ambitions. You will have the freedom of running your business and you can run things like you please, without having to depend on anyone. You won’t have to take orders on anyone and if you manage to play your cards right, you will be able to substantially grow your business and earn healthy profit margins on each and every deal.
Samsung is one of the leading cell phone manufacturers on earth and it is expected that its offerings will continue to be in demand in the future as well. This is because Samsung is actually the pioneer of all the trends in the smartphone segment and it always stays on top of all the trends to ensure that its offerings are always (arguably) the best.
Here’s how you can enter the samsung cell phone parts business
- You can try becoming a distributor by becoming an authorized Samsung cell phone parts dealer
- If you aren’t able to meet the eligibility criteria set by Samsung then you won’t be able to become an authorized dealer but you still can source samsung cell phone parts wholesale from other parties
- You should aim to source samsung cell phone parts wholesale at a discount and sell them further to different parties at healthy profit margins
- You should always try to source samsung cell phone parts of unquestionable quality because the success of your enterprise depends on your ability to source parts of high-quality and then selling them to your different customers at healthy profit margins
Here’s how you need to deal with suppliers of samsung cell phone parts wholesale
- Run geo-centric search engine queries and you will come across many suppliers of samsung cell phone parts in your area
- Narrow down your list to top 5 suppliers
- Run background checks on all 5 of the suppliers
- Give recommendations from friends and families more importance than suggestions from a blogger on the Internet
- Approach the supplier, tell them about your requirements and then wait for a quote
- Try to negotiate for a better deal if you can
- Never engage requests of an ‘advance’ at any stage of the transaction
- Don’t go for deals that sound too good to be true
- Pay only after you have received your order and have found all the different parts to be in satisfactory condition